Ying Ying - That's Me (:

My photo
I love вєи∂αи. ♥ Never forget of ♥

✖简单自我介绍✖。◕‿◕。

✖ мs Bendan .aka. Ying Ying
✖ 1996
✖ 15.02
✖ Ķ.Ĺ
✖ SMK Taman Bukit Maluri.
✖ мѕ.y_ѕιngle_@нoтмaιl.coм
хυeyιng_96@нoтмaιl.coм
✖ ғaceвooĸ -ιng

imysm.
Photobucket
Photobucket

:: ♥|☮ ::


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Labour Day :P




Let me talk back about yesterday :D (Sunday)

Wake up in the early morning.
Went bath...wash lens...tie my hair up...wear my lens...
Pheiwt~ Leng jur :P

My looks ->

Nice :P?

Went Tropicana Mall & Sunway Giza in one day.
^^
Bought nothing back nah :S
Going shopping again next holiday...
Weeeee~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today :D 11am+ wake up...
Ready for outing soon...
Badminton with friends again nah~
Nothing special nia.
[:

So about 2pm back home le.
Sleep :)
3.40pm ready for tuition .


Till here bah =]
Tataa...

imy - #♥ 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment